I suggest you ...

Website more user friendly

I think you should add a link for HOME or BUYER INFO - like how to retract a bid, or basic info about payments and disputes. All the info is in the agreement when you register but not easy to find afterwards. And to get back to previous pages you always have to click BACK because there are no quick buttons to maneuver the website.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • henrycfinnhenrycfinn commented  · 

Jo + Anonymous, Thank you for the feedback, we know we have some work to do to improve the usability of the site. For the United States and Canada we have an option to sort cards by country, in the future we may separate the cards altogether so there is no confusion. The site navigation needs some work and we appreciate the feedback. If you see anything else that needs to be improved don't hesitate to post here again. Thanks'

• rezbullAdminrezbull (Admin, Giftah) commented  · 

Please look at the the flag beside each of the bids on each auction page. A Canadian flag means the auction is held in Canadian dollars and therefore the gift card is of Canadian currency as well and consequently can only be used in Canada. The same thing goes if an auction page contains American flag.

When you are completing the payment for an auction you have won, please complete the deposit in that currency. There should not be a need to convert between currencies.

Hope that helps.

• jojo commented  · 

agree completely, first time on site, I was looking how to get back to home page. Also payments..since gift cards for US stores and sellers are US based, are US funds required for payment? Best buy is located in both Can and US, however I am not going to pay US funds for CDN store. I also see a US seller with Can. Tire card which I definately would not pay US funds to use in Can.

Feedback and Knowledge Base